Mixbus 32C – Bringing Premium Analogue Console Style Mixing to the DAW!
Welcome to Mixbus! Mixbus is an “analog-style console” that has been incorporated into a Digital Audio Workstation. The Mixbus engine was developed at Harrison Consoles, where we have been designing high-end digital and analog consoles for over 40 years.
Many great-sounding, influential, and legendary works were recorded and/or mixed on Harrison consoles, including:
- Michael Jackson “Bad” and “Thriller” (the best-selling album of all time).
- AC/DC “Back in Black”
- Janet Jackson “Rhythm Nation”
- Queen “The Game”
- Sade “Diamond Life” including the hit single “Smooth Operator”
- Paul Simon “Graceland”
- Supertramp “Breakfast in America”
- much more by artists such as Led Zeppelin, ABBA, U2, Madonna, Mike Oldfield, and Frank Zappa.
Harrison continues to be a major force in the ultra-high-end professional audio community. World-class facilities like Sony Pictures use Harrison consoles to mix top-tier films.
Harrison MPC4-D Console at
Sound Stage 6
Culver City, CA
For more information about Harrison, visit our website at http://www.harrisonconsoles.com.
Mixbus is not a tool for beginners. Although we strive to make Mixbus easy-to-use, digital audio editing and mixing is a very complex topic. This document assumes that you are already comfortable with typical Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) conventions. Additional online resources are available from the Mixbus “Help” menu and at: