On the left side of the mixer window, there is a sidebar that allows you to manage your Plugin Favorites, Tracks, and Groups. You can hide&show this list using “V*iew->Mixer List*” in the main menu.
The “Favorites” bar allows you to store a selection of plugins, and their presets.
- Favorite Plugins: this selection shows your favorite plugins in the list. You can add items to the Favorites list by dragging them out of the mixer strip and into this area. Alternatively you can enable and disable the “Favorites” checkbox in the Plugin Manager. The search field, at the bottom of the list, allows you to filter the plugins for their name and/or tags (just like the plugin manager search field)
- “Recent Plugins:” this option shows the 10 plugins that you’ve used most recently
- “Top-10 Plugins:” this option shows the 10 most often-used plugins in your workflow
The “track/bus” list shows a list of available tracks and buses.
- Click the ‘show’ box to hide or show a strip in the mixer page.
- Click and drag an item to reorder the strips in the mixer page.
A right-click menu provides these options:
- Hide/Show all.
- Hide/Show all tracks.
- Hide/show all buses.
- Show tracks with regions under playhead (only shows the tracks that have active audio regions right now).
Below the track/bus area is a list of the mix buses which can be shown or hidden.
Below the mixbus area is the Group section. For more information about grouping, visit the Groups topic.