The Session menu provides the main functions of session management:
- Snapshot (& keep working on current session): More here
- Snapshot (& switch to new version): More here
- Save Template: More here
- Archive: NEW in v4. This allows the user to store the current snapshot in a compressed format, using only the needed audio and (optionally) converting the audio files to a lossless compressed format. The resulting archive (zip file) can be reopened from the Mixbus “open” dialog.
- Metadata: More here
- Add Track or Bus:More here
- Import: More here
- Open Video: Will import video with audio (the audio embedded within a video can also be extracted). See Video
- Remove Video: Removes video from the timeline but not from the session folder.
- Properties: More here
- Quit: Saves the currently opened session and closes Mixbus.
Thanks for your feedback.