Right-click on a MIDI Track Header to initiate a pulldown menu of actions. Many of the actions are the same that are available in audio tracks and buses. But some items are specifically for MIDI:
- Show Full Range: The midi “scroomer” will be scaled to show the full range of MIDI notes 1..128
- Show Contents: The scroomer will be scaled to fit all of the existing MIDI notes in the track
- Sustained: Notes will be represented as a rectangle, where the rectangle’s width displays the note start and end.
- Percussive: Notes will be represented as a “diamond” shape, showing only the note “start”. Percussive mode is useful when showing drum tracks and there is no “length” for each drum hit.
The MIDI Channel Selector Dialog will appear:
Click the menu to send a Bank/Patch message for the selected channel. For more information, see: MIDI Banks and Patches
Color Mode Selection:
- Meter Colors: (default) The note color indicates velocity” of the MIDI notes.
- Channel Colors: The CHANNEL of the note event will be used to color the MIDI notes
- Track Colors: All notes will be colored with the track’s color