The Track & Bus Groups tab provides control over the grouping of tracks and buses.
The blue + and – buttons at the bottom of the tab allow quick addition or deletion of groups.
The selector boxes for each group allow control of the following:
- Col: Color
- Name: the group’s name
- V: VCA Assign – permits a group’s assignment to a VCA
- On: Group on or off control
- G: Gain – syncs all faders to the same level
- Rel: Relative – preserves fader differential between tracks
- M: Muting
- S: Soloing
- R: Record Enable
- Mon: Monitoring
- Sel: Selection – links selections made in the editor canvas
- A: Active Status – makes the group active/inactive
Thanks for your feedback.