Selecting the “Tracks & Busses” tab will show the status of all of the tracks and buses in use. The Tracks/Buses tab is used to manage tracks. You can click on the checkboxes to hide/show tracks, and you can drag/drop the tracks to change their order.
Features of the “Tracks & Busses” tab
- Name: Clicking on name will show that track/bus at the top of the Edit Canvas. Double click to rename the track/bus
- V: Toggles the track or bus to Visible/Invisible in the edit canvas
- A: Toggles the track/bus to Active/Inactive
- I: MIDI input Enable/Disable
- R: Rec enabled button/indicator
- RS: Record/Safe button/indicator
- M: Mute button/indicator
- S: Solo button/indicator
- SI: Solo Isolate button/indicator
- SS: Solo Safe Lock/Unlock
Tracks/busses can be reordered by clicking while dragging the track to the desired location.
A right-click menu provides these options:
- Hide/Show all.
- Hide/Show all tracks.
- Hide/show all buses.
- Hide/show all MIDI tracks
- Show tracks with regions under playhead (only shows the tracks that have active audio regions right now).
Double-click on a track to jump the editor to show that track.