Click on an item to visit the topic
- Audio/MIDI Setup
- Toggle Editor+Mixer : a shortcut to switch between the editor and mixer windows (or swap between them, if they are attached to the main window)
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Big Clock: A scalable clock window for distance viewing. Right Click for formats.
- Transport Controls: a resizable window that shows transport (play/stop/rewind) buttons; suitable for touchscreens
- Transport Masters: a window that displays all the available timecode inputs, their current status, and allows the user to choose which one Mixbus will chase.
- License Manager: Displays the status of your Mixbus and Harrison LV2 plugin licenses.
- Video Monitor: If the session has a video file loaded, this will display the video window for playback with Mixbus’s timeline.
- MIDI Tracer: This window allows the user to view incoming and outgoing MIDI messages, for troubleshooting
- Audio Connections: More here
- MIDI Connections: A grid that allows making MIDI connections between channels, sends, and hardware I/O
- Log: The LOG window provides a history of warnings and errors which might be useful to troubleshoot problems.
Thanks for your feedback.